Partners of Turkish Men

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Group for all in a relationship with a Turk

4 posters

new to site

stellaxx

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

new to site Empty new to site

Post  stellaxx Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:04 pm

hi i am new to this site my name is jackie i have been with my partner 2 years he is from bursa we are expecting a baby in july i would like to be able to chat with other women like me who find it hard to talk to friends hope to hear back from you
    Tracy

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

new to site Empty Re: new to site

Post  Tracy Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:45 pm

HiStella im Tracy sorry just split up with my turk bf,hope im still aloud on this new forum,maybe my experience can still answer any questions as ive been holidaying to turkey for the past 14 years...Tracy Very Happy
    leanne

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  leanne Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:11 am

hello !!!! my names leanne been with my kurdish fiance for two and half years , were getting married this year then apply for viza , so would love to chat with people in the same situation xx Laughing
    Sam
    Sam
    Admin

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2008-12-31

Post  Sam Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:17 am

leanne wrote:hello !!!! my names leanne been with my kurdish fiance for two and half years , were getting married this year then apply for viza , so would love to chat with people in the same situation xx Laughing

Hi Leanne welcome to the site. First may i congratulate you on your forthcoming wedding and wish you every success in the visa application.

We are all in the same boat on this site some may be no longer in a ralationship but im sure everybody here can offer valuable advice.

Im hoping to make this a successfull group so any ideas you may have dont be afraid to say.

Sam xx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:33 am