Partners of Turkish Men

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Group for all in a relationship with a Turk

2 posters

EGOTM what are your views on the latest happenings

Poll

Do you think they are right to charge Member fee when you can get same elsewhere ?

[ 0 ]
    EGOTM what are your views on the latest happenings Vote_lcap0%EGOTM what are your views on the latest happenings Vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 9 ]
    EGOTM what are your views on the latest happenings Vote_lcap90%EGOTM what are your views on the latest happenings Vote_rcap [90%] 
    [ 1 ]
    EGOTM what are your views on the latest happenings Vote_lcap10%EGOTM what are your views on the latest happenings Vote_rcap [10%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Sam
    Sam
    Admin

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2008-12-31

EGOTM what are your views on the latest happenings Empty EGOTM what are your views on the latest happenings

Post  Sam Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:22 am

What a joke that site was towards the end banning people for having a facebook group or even for having an opinion and after the cheek of all that trying to charge members to their new site a Member fee of £6.99 and after that if you dont post for a month they cancel your membershipWhats everybodys thoughts on thisim a previously banned member for having a group on FacebookSam xxalso known as Sam00190 on EGOTM before i was banned
    leanne

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

EGOTM what are your views on the latest happenings Empty Re: EGOTM what are your views on the latest happenings

Post  leanne Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:26 am

i really dont want to run down egotm as they as have given me so very good information , the viza section was really good and sponser letter and all the members its a sad time , it was awful today when they just closed it , i dont think they should be charging or as a ex member it would have been nice to asked what we thought of the charge instead they were just deleting the threads ,if someone hadnt leaked it , we wouldnt have know till sat , so its a new day and a time to make a new friends xx Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:22 pm