Partners of Turkish Men

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Group for all in a relationship with a Turk

2 posters

This Site, your thoughts please.

Sam
    Sam
    Admin

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2008-12-31

This Site, your thoughts please. Empty This Site, your thoughts please.

Post  Sam Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:31 am

Hi All,

I would like to know what are your thoughts on this site ? now that you may have had chance to have a good look around,

Is it ok as it is or is there anything we could improve on as much as a forum with this type of build allows ?

Is there anything else you would like to see on here ?

I would be grateful to know as this is YOUR site and anything we can do to make it better for everyone is our aim.

I will be looking into a decent chatroom that has no cost involved as i think the Chatbox wont be much good so im hoping to have one in by the time MSN Closes.

All comments and suggestions will be taken onboard as i want this to be a place where you can Make friends and where we can offer as much info as poss.

I have never gone though some processes of Marriage, Visa etc but hopefully over time with a bit of work and research all that will be on here.

Thanks for reading and i would love to hear any ideas.

Sam xx

study scratch flower
    milliemo

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

This Site, your thoughts please. Empty sites

Post  milliemo Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:22 am

Thanks for setting the site up. I will be vv happy to most and offer advice, company, support to any genuine member who wants it..

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:12 am