Partners of Turkish Men

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Group for all in a relationship with a Turk

2 posters

To All Members

Sam
    Sam
    Admin

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2008-12-31

To All Members Empty To All Members

Post  Sam Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:48 pm

I have heard that since EGOTM (the group i was banned from for having a Facebook page) is now going to be charging £6.99 a year for its members to join.

You can all be assured that this forum will ALWAYS be a free forum and in time should offer the same useful info etc as the new EGOTM Group all we need is more Members to get more imput to the site.

My One favour to ask of you is could you spread the word around of this forum on other Turkish related forums so we can show why should members pay for something that has previously been free. and where is the money actually going. I think maybe lining the forum owners pocket, will i for one am glad then that i am no longer a member of the EGOTM Group
    candyfloss
    candyfloss

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

To All Members Empty hi sam

Post  candyfloss Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:43 pm

im a bit worried as a lot of people didnt like me on egtom the reason was i had a lot of problems with my hubby and was told that the advice that was given was a waste of time because i was a fake and a liar anyway i decided to give my marriage another go and was banned for giving him another chance and giving a few people a piece of my mind
    Sam
    Sam
    Admin

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2008-12-31

To All Members Empty Candyfloss

Post  Sam Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:11 am

candyfloss wrote:im a bit worried as a lot of people didnt like me on egtom the reason was i had a lot of problems with my hubby and was told that the advice that was given was a waste of time because i was a fake and a liar anyway i decided to give my marriage another go and was banned for giving him another chance and giving a few people a piece of my mind

Hi Candyfloss i am not like Rachel so you wouldnt get booted for that as it is your life and you must do what feels right but if any sort of bullying goes on it will be dealt with by me or a Moderator as it will not be tolerated, i am also giving members the freedom of speach on this forum as i know myself it did not happen over on EGOTM because of Rachel.

other members will be reading this so if there is ever any problems please do not hesitate to contact myself or another Moderator through here.

Hope you have an enjoyable time on OUR new forum and if anybody has any ideas or would like to see something on our group please post up your ideas as its not the forum itself its the members that make a good and successful forum.

Thanks

Sam xx

Sponsored content

To All Members Empty Re: To All Members

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:30 am